Robox AutoMaker software update is now live. Start your AutoMaker installation to find the update automatically or download it from here www.cel-robox.com/downloads/.
Your firmware will need to be updated as requested by the software, please note that the Robox will restart when the firmware update completes so be sure it has finished printing before allowing the update.
When you connect a Root or Mote device it will require an update to be able to communicate with AutoMaker, this will be shown as a button in the Network menu in AutoMaker preferences page.
- Support for RoboxPRO
- Support for SingleX head
- Macro improvements across pre and post print along with maintenance functions
- Major overhaul Root UI and backend to improve connectivity and transfer
- Lots of functions added to Root
- New SmartReel profiles and fixes surrounding programming locally and via Root
- Linux settings page fixed (was blank)
- Translation UI issue fixed
- Reprint functions improved
- Hardware warnings for abrasive materials dependent on head fitted
- Lots of small changes to improve UX
A big welcome to our new software developers Tony and George, this is the first AutoMaker update they have worked and is just a small step on the path toward a lot of new content.
If you have problems a clean install might help.
Please create new posts for any problems you have.