I did not use my Robox RBX1 for a long time. But since I got some spare time I was toying around with it once again… But I got some very bad results. I don’t know if it is the new firmware or new software or me or maybe even the printer 🙂
Attached you can see the test print from the front and from behind.
1. No, its a brand new red filament (was still in the bag with the moisture absorber) which I initially wanted to use for a valentines print… But since it did not really work. I actually (and I hate to say it because in my eyes the device is rubbish – had to use my replicator 5)
2. Actually I was running Nozzle Opening and Nozzle Alignment… maybe I misconfigured something
3. Automaker V2.01.04
4. I printed with the original Fine Profile (no modifications)
Major progress towards setting up larger 3D printing hubs as today we successfully trialled the new Robox Root and Mote. This is a device that controls up to 9 CEL Robox printers, allowing network acc...