Topic: Warning about Amazon sales

RoboxDual Forums Chatter Warning about Amazon sales

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Henry Henry 3 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bill Roy
    Bill Roy @billbo
    I have several commercial Robox units

Last weekend I noticed that there was an advert on Amazon.co.uk advertising new Robox01 for just £598.00.

Thinking this was either a great opportunity to acquire more Robox’s or a con trick (the later being by far the most likely) I emailed Cel the details and questioning whether the seller was authentic.  Needless to say Cel replied very quickly saying that it was a con.  Later that day I went to report the seller to Amazon only to find the seller was no longer ‘active’.  🙂

Knowing how these con-artists work, i.e. close down one account and open up a new one, I have just checked Amazon.co.uk and the same offer is now being made by another seller, Robox01’s for £598.00.  I am of the opinion this is yet another ‘con’ as the adverts of the original con and this presumed new one are identical.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ROBOX-RBX1-Robox-RBX01-BK-Printer/dp/B00PUXJWTM/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2WPF9AU0M82UP&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1487247633&sr=1-1&keywords=robox

Just hope very few people or indeed no one is caught by this apparent con.

UPDATE

I have just spoken to the company (Brandon Limited, website: bradanbiosecurity.com) who confirm this is a con and there Amazon site has been hacked.  Apparently over £40k has been so far conned out of unsuspecting buyers on the hacked site.

REMEMBER:  ALWAYS CHECK EXTRAORDINARY GOOD DEALS OFFERED, IF THEY SEEM TO GOOD TO BE REAL THEY USUALLY ARE.

• This topic was modified 4 days, 2 hours ago by Profile photo of Bill Roy Bill Roy.
    Profile photo of Chris White
    Chris White @chrisyt

@billbo Thanks for posting this Bill – as they always say, if it looks too good to be true, it is! If anyone has any enquiries about sales/resellers etc. the best option is always to contact us first at info@cel-robox.com – a full list of authorised and affiliated resellers can also be found here – Where To Buy

Profile photo of William Pitzer
    William Pitzer @pitzerwm
    WA

This one is legit:  3 of us have bought one.: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/rbx01-ul-plug.html

Profile photo of Henry
    Henry @henry
    My Robox is a Blue Commercial Version
    Washington State USA

We are getting a nice little Robox support group down here in south west Washington. I don’t know how Hobbyking is doing it but they are selling at a very good price.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.