I've done a draft of the possible catalog of LEGO Train tracks that I can print with my Robox
The safest and most user-friendly 3D printer for education, Robox delivers professional results with an award-winning user experience.
- Needle valves ensure only desired material is printed
- No need to retract, cool or wipe nozzles
- No need to build time-consuming towers or shields
- No cross-contamination of materials
- Stainless steel frame and injection moulded housing
- Hassle-free build plate with no glue or tape required
- Rapid head (under 1 min) and bed (under 4 mins) heat-up times
- Compatible with 3rd party filament - no vendor lock-in
- Automatic material recognition with no setup required
- Fully automatic bed levelling and easy calibration
"If you’re looking for a quality desktop 3D printer for the home, office or classroom, then there’s little not to love about the formidable CEL RoboxDual."
"Features like automatic bed leveling, easy-to-use software, filament auto-load, and SmartReel filament technology made setup a breeze and very beginner friendly."
Make Magazine 3D Printer Guide 2017
“I selected Robox 3D printers to go into all our Primary schools after extensive research. The locking door ensures that the printing area is a safe environment and hands cannot make contact with hot components. The ease of printing and easy removal of the printed models are very user friendly.“
Martyn Hendry, STEM Coordinator, East Ayrshire Council
"We assessed Robox against a number of other popular 3D printers and it came out on top in terms of portability, ease of use, safety, design and print quality."
Scottish Library & Information Council
— Products shown: CEL - RoboxDual. ... See MoreSee Less